This Help page will show you how to start a clan page, design one and keep it running
Note: To put your Clan page in Category Clans Type this in your edit page [[Category:Clans|Then the first letter of your Clan's name]]
The actual page.
Use this URL
www.herosmashwiki.com/index.php/Clan:"Your clans name here" then goto the page and click create.
Every clan needs to look good!
We do this by using a thing called div styles and example of a div style would be:
<div style="align: center; padding: 1em; border-width: 3px; border-style: Groove; border-color:white; background-color: Black"> <font color=White> <div style="align: center; padding: 1em; border-width: 7px; border-style: groove; border-color:white; background-color: black">
You edit all bolded words
In the First bolded word you can type left or right than center,
In the Second bolded word you can use any number, it depends how wide you want your border.
In the Third bolded word you can change it with this border style like: groove, double, solid, and collapse.
In the Fourth bolded word it means you can change border colors with color codes (go to the Color Topic Section to know more about adding a color).
In the Fifth bolded word it means changing background colors such as black, red, white, yellow etc. (more colors are listed in the Color Topic Section).
In the Last bolded word it means changing the default font colors, refer to the Color Topic Section for more information about colors.
The Colors of a clan are vital!
No one wants a boring plain clan page to choose you colors use this code: <font color=color name/color code>
Then type the words you like to type just after the format, then close it with this format:
- These are the list of some color names and color codes
Color Name=Color Code
- Red = #FF0000
- Dark Red: #BB1313
- Light Red: #F85D5D
- Grey = #808080
- Light Grey = #C0C0C0
- Dark Grey = #575656
- Blue = 003DFF
- Turquoise = #00FFFF
- Light Blue = #0000FF
- Dark Blue = #0000A0
- Pink = #FF00EA
- Light Pink = #F88DF5
- Purple = #7D26CD
- Violet = #8A2BE2
- Indigo = #2E0854
- Green = #7DFC07
- (Light)Grass Green = #93F537
- (Mild)Meadow Green = #58B600
- (Dark)Forest Green = #4A9405
- Yellow = #E9E100
- Bright Yellow = #FFF825
- Orange = #FD7A00
- Peach Orange = #FC993C
- White = #FFFFFF
- Black = #000000
- These color names and color codes can be use in font colors, border colors, and background colors.
- If u want to add external links like character pages, or any website or just any other things in web you want to link, Use this kind of format
If you would like your link have its name to be described just make a space after the link address/URL
- In order to put images into your clan page use this:
[[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG]]
Note: If the Name ofIimage has spaces in it, use underscore rather than spaces
- Before you can put images into your clan page make sure it is uploaded in the wiki. Just click Upload File in the Tool box just about at the left of the screen,
Or click this link Upload File
- If you like your image in your clan page has white boxes surrounding it use this format:
[[Image:'''name of image'''.JPG|200px|thumb]]
- If you want your image aligned to left, center, or right, use this format:
For Left: [[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG|200px|thumb|left]]
For Center: [[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG|200px|thumb|center]]
[[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG|200px|thumb|right]]
- If you want your image to have words as a description just use this format:
[[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG|200px|thumb|'''Description''']]
- If you want to use all the said formats above like, white boxes, alignment, and with words use this format:
[[Image:'''Name of Image'''.JPG|200px|thumb|left|'''Description''']]
- Notes: The letters JPG in the format should be all capital
- Alignment is one important thing, if you want them at the left, at the center, or at the right
- This format can only be used on words and on images with no white boxes
- If you want them on center: <center>word, or image</center>
- If you want them on left:
<left>word, or image</left>
- If you want them on right:
<center>word, or image</left>
- Heading has important role in clan pages for generalizing a topic.
- There are about 3 types of heading used in common: Topic Heading, Category heading, sub-heading
Topic heading is the main heading which generalizes related topics to each other.
In able to use this heading always put / = / single equal signs on both ends of the words you want to be a heading. It looks like this:
Example of Topic Heading
A Category heading is the 2nd heading to generalize a topic, it is under the Topic Heading
In able to use this heading always put / == / two equal signs on both ends of the words you want to be a heading. It looks like this:
Example of Category Heading
Sub-heading is under sub-topic heading which is under the topic heading. It means it s the 3rd heading to generalize a topic on your clan, maybe your topic might be like this: Topic Heading = Clan Info, Sub-topic heading = Fighting Styles, Sub-heading = Ninjutsu.
In able to use this heading always put / === / three equal signs on both ends of the words you want to be a heading. It looks like this:
Example of Sub-heading
By: User:Mezkiel and Drake